Investor / Partner Visa Cancellation (Residence visa)


If an investor no longer wishes to hold the current Residence Visa, he/she may cancel his/her residency.


  • Log in to our customer portal Located on our website or call us on 800 FZ1 (800 391) to help you log into your account.

  • Submit the required documents and complete the payment.

  • Receive a timeline.

  • Receive a copy of an electronic investor/partner visa cancelllation confirmation via email.


  • AED 800
  • Call 800 FZ1 (800 391) or email to speak to our customer service team.


1 Business Day

Documents Required

  • Movement report (if applicable)
  • Proof of termination of the employment
  • Request Letter

Documents Specification