Terms & Conditions
Terms & ConditionsAED means The United Arab Emirates dirham. Company means a limited liability company, or a branch incorporated in the Free Zone in accordance with the Regulations, or a Person licenced under the Regulations. Company Name means the reserved or registered Company name within the Free Zone Competent Authority means any UAE or Emirate of Dubai governmental, judicial, or regulatory authority. Employee means an individual or individuals permitted by the Free Zone to work for a Company within or outside the Free Zone. Free Zone means the Meydan City Corporation or Meydan Free Zone as established by Emiri Decree no.5 of 2009. Person means a natural person, legal person, any association or partnership and the person›s legal personal representatives, successors, and lawful assigns. Regulations means the Meydan Free Zone Companies Regulations No. (1) of 2009 as Restated in 2013, and other regulatory instruments issued by Meydan Free Zone. Regulatory Instrument means any law, regulation, rule, code, decree, decision, direction, notice, policy, procedures, or by-laws issued by the Free Zone or a Competent Authority from time to time. Website T&C means the section setting the terms and conditions governing your use of our website.
General Terms & Conditions
- You, Company, and Employee acknowledge and accept you have read, accepted, and will adhere to the Free Zone Regulations.
- You, Company, and Employee acknowledge and accept you have read, accepted, and will adhere to Competent Authority Regulatory Instruments. This includes but not limited to:
- United Arab of Emirates cabinet resolutions regulating ultimate beneficial owner (UBO) procedures;
- The economic substance regulations (ESR); and
- Federal laws on money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism and financing of illegal organizations (AML).
- Company is responsible to obtain all necessary approvals from relevant Competent Authority prior to commencing any activities of the Company.
- The Company and Employee agree to provide, accurate and correct, any information, data, or document the Free Zone or Competent Authority may request for any purpose whatsoever without any unreasonable delay.
- The Free Zone shall assume no liability for any penalties, losses or damages that may arise as a result of inaccurate, or incorrect, or any unreasonable delays in the provision of information, data, or documents by the Company and/or Employee.
- Subject to the Regulations, the Free Zone reserves the right to reject an application for a Company, amend activities, or replace licenses, with no liability to the Free Zone.
- Subject to the Regulations, the Free Zone reserves the right to impose financial penalties, pursue legal actions, cancel Company registration, withdraw Company registration, and cancel Employee residence visas with no liability to the Free Zone.
- The Free Zone is not liable for:
- any delays or rejection of applications from Competent Authority; and
- any act, default, or omission on the part of Company including its Employees, contractors, directors, proxies, consultants, or agents without limitation of any breach of restraint of trade or non-competition covenants that may be contained in the employment or other Company contracts of Employees, contractors, directors, proxies, consultants, or agents.
- Company is responsible to obtain all necessary approvals from relevant Competent Authorities where and when is required.
- You and Company hereby acknowledge and accept the Company Name and its 02 translation to be of your choosing.
- You and Company declare the Company Name does not infringe any trademark.
- You and Company accept the Company Name will be registered within Meydan – Free Zone and may not be available at or acceptable by other Competent Authority or jurisdictions, by way of example but not limited to Department of Economic Development – Government of Dubai.
Fees and Refunds
- The Free Zone reserves the right to suspend all services and licenses to Company if there are any overdue invoices.
- Company shall settle all invoices raised by the Free Zone without any setoff or deduction and free and clear of all taxes and in a manner so that the Free Zone shall receive full value in cleared funds.
- The Free Zone reserves the right to reject any refund application.
- The Free Zone reserves the right to enforce an administrative fee of AED 2,000 before issuing any refunds to Company.
- The Free Zone reserves the right to reject any refund applications if the Immigration Card of Company has been rejected by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs due to any pending criminal or civil cases against any Employees, agents, directors, proxies, consultants, or contractors, of the Company.
- The Free Zone reserves the right to reject any refund applications if Company fails to provide any attested original documents requested that of the Employee, contractor, agent, proxy, consultant, or director for a period that exceeds 60 days of issuing the license.
- I accept to submit all requested documents in timely manner.
- I acknowledge and accept that Meydan – Free Zone and Government authorities will conduct compliance and due diligence. I hereby accept the result and consequences of the compliance and due diligence. In case of a rejection, I accept Meydan Free Zone or Government authorities are not obliged to refund any fees.
Website Terms & Conditions
IntroductionThis section sets the terms and conditions (‘T&C’) governing your use of our website; by using our website, you accept Website’s T&C in full. If you disagree with the Website’s T&C or any part of the Website’s T&C, you must cease using our website.
Limited LicenseSubject to Website’s T&C, the Free Zone grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, display the website and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the website in any way. You agree to not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website. Including in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
License to Use WebsiteUnless otherwise stated, the Free Zone owns the intellectual property rights of the website and materials on the website. All materials, contents, and logos within the Free Zone website are reserved. You may not publish, license, sell, use for commercial purposes, modify, edit, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any contents without explicit written approval from the Free Zone.
Restricted AccessWe reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website at the Free Zone’s discretion. Upon obtaining a user ID and password to access areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential and not shared unless otherwise explicitly permitted in writing by the Free Zone.
DISCLAIMERWhilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content of the website, the Free Zone does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. The Free Zone accepts no liability whatsoever for any such reliance by you on this information. The Free Zone reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the website. The Free Zone may make any other changes to the website, the materials, the products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described on the website at any time without notice. The website, the information, materials on the website, and the software made available on the website are provided ‘as is’ without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to
- warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement of any content published on or available throughout the website;
- that the server that makes this website available is free of viruses or other components that may infect, harm or cause damage to your computer/mobile equipment or any other property when you access, browse, download from, or otherwise use the Website.
Online Payment Terms and ConditionsBy using the Meydan Free Zone “Free Zone” Online Payment service you agree to the Online Payment Terms and Conditions. We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third party service provider “3rd Party”.
- You accept using the Free Zone Online Payment service “as is” with no liability to the Free Zone.
- The Free Zone online payment service is to facilitate payments to services rendered by the Free Zone “Services”.
- You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- You will retain copy of transaction records.
- The Free Zone shall not be liable for any issues pertaining to the online payment made by you through your credit/debit card including but not limited to: • excess charges charged by the Bank/ credit/debit card supplier; • double debit to the credit/debit card account, invalid card details; and • authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction. Please communicate all grievances related to such issues to your bank/ credit/debit card provider.
- By using the Free Zone online payment service you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the 3rd Party for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment.
- By using the Free Zone online payment service you do not:
- In any way damage or disrupt the Services and/or the operation of the Services;
- Use the Services for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
- The Free Zone reserve the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Services at any time either temporarily or permanently.
Mail Management Service
- Service PeriodThe Service Period of the Mail Management Service (the “Service”) is one (1) year, after which the client will have the option to renew the Service Period for a further one (1) year period.
- Location for Mail CollectionClients are required to collect their mail from the Meydan Free Zone office once duly notified by the Meydan Free Zone(“Meydan”). Meydan reserves the right to change locations where mail is to be collected from, after providing the client with one (1) month’s written notice.
- Uncollected Mail Items
- Clients are expected to promptly collect their mail once notified. Meydan will alert the client If the volume of mail addressed to them remains uncollected and starts to overflow. If no response or appropriate action has been taken within fourteen (14) days of the alert, Meydan will charge the client a penalty for managing the overflowed mail which is to be paid before collecting the accumulated mail.
- If the Penalty is not paid for three (3) consecutive months, Meydan has the right to cancel the Mail Management subscription of the client and dispose of the uncollected mail.
- Renewal of Service
- Once the client is notified of the approaching expiry of the Service Period outlined in Clause 1 above, it is the client’s responsibility to ensure renewal of the Service Period before the expiry of the Service Period or at least within a grace period of thirty (30) days (the “Grace Period”) after the expiry of the Service Period.
- Any uncollected mail items which remain after the expiry of the Grace Period, will be returned to the sender, or destroyed.
- Liability Meydan does not accept any liability for any loss or damage to mail items (including consequential damages), howsoever caused, even if such damage was foreseeable.
- Any subscription fees paid by the client in respect of the Services are not refundable.
- Meydan has the right to cancel/withdraw the Service at any time during the Service Period for any legitimate reason it deems appropriate, within reason. Any subscription fees paid by the client in respect of the Services are not refundable in the event of such cancellation/withdrawal.
- Meydan reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion. Clients will receive written notice if modifications have been made.
Meeting Rooms Use
- All meeting rooms must be booked and paid for in advance, vacated promptly and left clean and tidy.
- The Free Zone has the right to refuse any booking or admission
- Hot beverages are complimentary (tea and coffee). All other food and beverage items are chargeable
- Meeting Rooms usage which continues beyond the booked timings will incur additional charges. Meeting rooms are charged at 1 hour minimum intervals.
- The Free Zone reserves the right to cancel the booking immediately and without any liability.
- The Company may cancel a meeting room booking via Meydan Free Zone portal.
In the event that the Company cancels a meeting room booking, the Free Zone
reserves the right to impose;
- For less than 48 hours prior to meeting room booked time, 100% cancellation fee.
- 50% cancellation fee.
- The Company is responsible for any damage or loss of the furnishings and equipment in the allocated meeting room. In the event of any damage or loss, the Company shall pay to the Free Zone on demand, the amount required to make repair or replace of any such damage.
- YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Unique UAE Landline Number.
- Personalized Phone Answering Service.
- Instant Email Notification about the caller and message.
- Call Transfer and Call Forward.
- Multilingual Agents.
- Voice Mail.
- PARTIES:This Agreement is between Meydan Free Zone and the Contact Person and not with any business the Contact Person may represent.
- CORRESPONDENCE:Please provide a valid email address at which you can be reached at where our staff will send all correspondence.
- DURATION: Auto renewed monthly for 12 months.
- CALL VOLUME: The package includes 100 calls per month AED 4, per call shall be charged after reaching the limit. A deposit of AED 200, payable one time will be charged in advance, for call transfer facility. This shall be adjusted to the monthly bills from Etisalat against your number.
- INVOICING:Invoices shall be sent on the 25th of every month and shall be paid to Meydan Free Zone by the last working day of that month.
- NON-PAYMENT: Meydan Free Zone reserves the right to adjust any outstanding dues from client deposit and/or terminate services immediately.
- TERMINATION:Seven days’ notice period is required by either party to terminate this Agreement. Receipt of termination notification and the termination date will be confirmed in writing by Meydan Free Zone. Meydan Free Zone reserves the right to terminate this agreement immediately in the event that its staff are being harassed or have reason to suspect immoral, unethical, illegal or fraudulent practices.In signing this agreement, the above named acknowledges that this is a legally binding contract for the period of 12 months unless terminated early in line with the standard Terms and Conditions.
DEFINITIONSIn this Parking Permit, the following capitalised terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them. Allocated Parking Space means the designated slot for the vehicle. City means the Meydan City. Company Name refers to the trading name of the entity. Driver’s License Number refers to the specific identification number assigned to a driver by the issuing government agency. Free Zone used interchangeably to mean Meydan City Corporation or Meydan – Free Zone Parking Facility means the location utilised for the Parking service provided by the Meydan Free Zone. Permitted Mover refers to authorized driver/s of the vehicle, in the Free Zone Parking Facility. Regulations means the prevailing regulatory instruments promulgated by the Authority. Traffic Plate Number means the identifying characters/numbers upon registration of a vehicle to the owner. Vehicle Year means the year of manufacture of the vehicle. Vehicle Colour refers to the colour of the vehicle. Vehicle Class refers to a series of motor vehicle body types that have been grouped together because of design similarities. Vehicle Type means the brand of vehicle. Vehicle Chassis Number refers to the exclusive car identification number allotted to a vehicle by the manufacturer.
- The Parking Permit authorizes the Company to park the listed vehicles in the Parking Facility, for the duration of the Permit.
- The Company acknowledges that all the registered vehicles have valid documentation and are insured.
- The Company shall be entitled to use the allocated parking spaces from the Free Zone.
- Usage of parking space that has not been allocated to the Company, may incur a fine.
- The Company must register all vehicles with the Free Zone before use of the Parking Facility.
- The Company must register all Permitted Movers before use of Parking Facility.
- The Company acknowledges that only the vehicles listed on the Parking Permit, can be parked in the Parking Facility.
- The Company must ensure that all vehicles are insured and have valid documentation, in compliance with UAE laws and regulations.
- The Company must adhere to the restriction of the movement of vehicles during Blackout periods. Failure to do so will lead to immediate termination of the lease.
- The Company must ensure each vehicle has a front and rear number plate.
- The movement of Company’s rights to access and use the Parking Facility shall be in accordance with the type of the Parking Facility specified in the Agreement.
- Only the Permitted Mover/s shall be permitted to access and use the Parking Facility. The Company hereby undertakes and warrants that no person other than Permitted Mover/s shall be given access to use the Parking Facility without the prior written consent of the Free Zone.
- The Free Zone (in its discretion) may restrict or suspend the Company’s access to any of the Parking Facility (without liability or compensation) in the event of the Company’s breach or non-observance of the Agreement.
- Each location providing the Parking Facility may provide additional services which the Company may (subject to availability) purchase (by direct payment or credits) according to the terms specified by the Free Zone.
- The Free Zone has the right to take possession and destroy any abandoned belongings in the Parking Facility.
- The Company shall: only use the Parking Facility for ordinary professional use;
- observe all health and safety rules and notices at the locations providing the Parking Facility;
- be responsible for ensuring vehicles are clean and maintained on a regular basis.
- be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the facility; and
- ensure that the Parking Facility is in good condition at all times.
- The Company shall not:
- keep personal belongings in the Parking Facility or the locations providing the Parking Facility after usage, or install any permanent fixtures in the Parking Facility or the locations providing the Parking Facility;
- litter or cause any damage to the locations providing the Parking Facility (including any furnishings and equipment);
- remove any equipment from the locations providing the Parking Facility;
- smoke or consume alcohol within the locations providing the Parking Facility;
- use the Parking Facility or any locations providing the Parking Facility in a manner contrary to any Regulations or laws of the City, the Emirate of Dubai and the UAE;
- use the Parking Facility for activities other than the activities specified in its license;
- use the Parking Facility for any purpose which is noisy, offensive, dangerous, illegal, immoral or a nuisance or causes damage or disturbance to the Free Zone or any other user of the Parking Facility;
- use the Parking Facility for retail trading, display, assembly or packaging of any product or storage of any materials (goods, samples, files, folders, personal items);
- use the Parking Facility for any public or political meeting, public exhibition or public entertainment, show or spectacle or for similar;
- use the Parking Facility for residential purposes or allow any person to sleep in the locations providing the Parking Facility;
- display any signboards, stickers, paintings, posters, drawings or other advertising in the locations providing the Parking Facility or elsewhere throughout the City (unless the subject of a specific written permission from the Free Zone or the Authority); and
- bring into the locations providing the Parking Facility any (a) combustible, explosive or dangerous substances (b) animals or pets of any kind;
- The Company shall pay to the Free Zone on demand compensation in respect of any damage or loss caused by the Company to locations providing the Parking Facility (including any equipment) and to report any such damage or loss to the Free Zone within two (2) days.
- The Free Zone may inspect any part of the locations providing the Parking Facility at any time and without prior notice.
- The Free Zone shall not be liable for the loss of any of the Company’s possessions that may be lost or stolen at the locations providing the Parking Facility and the Company shall solely be responsible for adopting any such measures as it deems appropriate (such as obtaining insurance).
- Any renewal of this Agreement shall be at the discretion of the Free Zone and subject to the Regulations.
Easy Payment Plan (EPP) Terms and ConditionsEnjoy the freedom to convert your transactions into easy and affordable monthly instalments. Spend AED 500 or more on your credit card issued from any of our participating banks and repay in easy installments over a tenure of your choice ranging from 3 to 12 months. Convert your transactions at Meydan Free Zone into easy instalment plans. Retain your invoice and call the respective bank’s Phone Banking service within 5 days of your purchase. At your request, the purchase transaction will be converted to 0% Easy Payment Plan and your monthly instalments will be reflected in your monthly credit card statement. With Meydan Free Zone Instalment Plan, you can now convert large purchases into affordable payment plans.
- Spend AED 500 or more on your credit card for any services issued by Meydan Free Zone.
- Simply call the phone banking services of any participating bank and ask to convert your purchase in to an Easy Payment Plan.
- Enjoy the convenience of paying over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months.
- Early settlement charges may apply.
- EPP processing will apply.
- General terms & conditions will apply.
|Terms & Conditions
|Terms & Conditions
|Terms & Conditions
|Terms & Conditions
|Terms & Conditions
Banking Terms and Conditions
- Financial institutions are regulated by the Central bank of UAE and furthermore regulated and d by internal compliance policies. Meydan Free Zone does not take any responsibility for opening a bank account. Bank account opening is fully governed and solely operated by each bank partnered with Meydan Free Zone.
- All documents required to open a corporate bank account are listed here: (url). Meydan Free Zone cannot guarantee that banks require additional documents individually.
- Meydan Free Zone does not guarantee that these entities can fully meet your service needs or your needs in every respect.
- Financial institutions have internal policies over which Meydan Free Zone has no control.
- Meydan Free Zone is not liable for the services provided by any of these entities.
- Neither our representatives nor our agents will be able to transfer or provide authority through a Power of Attorney (POA).
Digital Business CardsThe duration of the services shall be valid only until the 31st December of the year it was issued. The service is not renewable.
- Service period The duration of the services shall be valid only until the 31st December of the year it was issued. The service is not renewable
- Scope of Service
- This is a free service which includes:
- A digital business card
- A shared phone number with an extension assigned solely to the Company
- An email address assigned solely to the Company
- A single-page website. Non-transferable.
- The content of the digital business card and the website can only be updated once via a form that has been shared in the release email of this service. This service does not include revisions or customizations.
- This is a free service which includes:
- In the event that the client wishes for the removal of the website, the client may send an official email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The website will be removed within 2 business days upon receipt of the request.
- The Free Zone reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at its absolute discretion. Clients will receive written notice