Start A Web Design Company In Dubai, UAE
Web design is a broad area that takes in a number of different skills, from the creative graphic design aspect to user interface (UI) and user experience design, SEO optimisation and much more.
With every company today needing a website – and often needing to refresh their current site – it’s a great time to start up your web design company in the UAE. With that in mind, in this article, we’ll break down everything you need to know to start a web design company – and get your business up and running quickly and efficiently.
Therefore, let’s look at
Benefits Of Starting A Web Design Company In Dubai
There are many benefits when it comes to business setup in Dubai – and in particular at Meydan Free Zone. The following are just some of them:
- 100% business ownership
- Well-regulated business environment
- Work on a flexi-desk basis with unlimited visas
- Prestige address operating out of a five star luxury hotel
- Business Licenses approved by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Instant Bank Account with company formation
- 50-year tax holiday on personal and corporate tax
When it comes to web design specifically, a number of aspects make this a fascinating proposition, particularly in a highly developed internet culture such as Dubai, where web services are in high demand.
- Variety: As mentioned, web design takes in a number of different areas, from the highly technical to the creative, so you can work across disciplines where you have the skills and introduce talent where you need to bolster your team and widen your offering.
- Flexibility: With the ability to select which projects you want to take on board, you can manage your work hours and create your own schedule – as long as those deadlines are met.
- Grow at your own rate: You may start small, perhaps as a remote company with just a business license option, then grow your business from there. Or you start with a team in place with residency visas offered by Meydan Free Zone. Either way, Dubai is a fast-moving, exciting environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities for web designers.
Did you know Meydan Free Zone allows you to be employed in the UAE and be on your employment visas and open a license with them?
Interested in getting your web design company off the ground?
Steps To Start A Web Design Business In Dubai, UAE
Let’s now look at the main steps you need to take to get your web design company up and running.
- Step 1: Company Name
In many countries, this barely requires thought, but the UAE is a little more regulated in this area. You need to share a minimum of three unique names proposed for your new company; make sure that you stay away from any offensive or blasphemous name, as well as a name that a current organisation has already taken. If you work with Meydan Free Zone, we can talk you through the options here to ensure the name you choose ticks all the boxes.
- Step 2: License Application
The key is to ensure your application is mistake-free so it passes through smoothly and you avoid delays. Again, working with an expert on this can help speed the process and remove stress – leaving you to focus on developing your business. All license applications with payments are made online from Meydan Free Zone’s digital portal.
- Step 3: Visa Application
Alongside a visa for yourself, you can also sponsor others for their visas. That might be a spouse, a parent, children, or a housekeeper. The Pay as You Go Model is the benefit of setting up with Meydan Free Zone. You are not fixed with a pre-packaged solution; start building your company as your need for visas increases. Based on your business case, Meydan Free Zone offers unlimited visas.The process of visa application, biometrics and receiving your Emirates ID is not overly tricky, there are sufficient stumbling blocks that mean working with trust, and a free zone entity like Meydan makes the whole thing a little bit easier, taking you through the intricacies and ensuring everything you submit is mistake-free and ready to go. The entire process takes hardly 2-3 weeks to get you going.
Documents Required To Start A Web Design Business In Dubai
It’s important that you check through everything with an expert at the free zone before putting in your application, but it’s equally worth preparing a few items ahead of time. The team at Meydan Free Zone makes it effortless as all their processes are digital, so there is no paperwork!
All you need to do is:
- Fill the application online on the portal with your passport copy
- Complete the KYC and UBO requirements
- Make the necessary payment for services you want to club with your license
Cost Of Starting A Web Design Company In Dubai
When we’re looking at costs for a web design company setup in Meydan Free Zone, the fees start at AED 12,500 per year. But the more information you’re able to give, like visas or if you require a dedicated office space, the more tailored and accurate a price can be calculated. That way you can be sure that not only is the type of setup you have selected the most suitable but that it is compliant with all the local rules and regulations.
Why Choose Meydan Free Zone?
Now is the time to take your business to a new level at Meydan Free Zone, an economic district that boasts one of the most prestigious addresses in the country, close to the key commercial and financial hubs of Dubai.
With a great mixture of investment and lifestyle benefits, you can both live and work in Meydan’s premium mixed-use developments – offering high-quality office spaces as well as elegant lifestyle communities.
And it couldn’t be easier to get started. With a smooth registration process, pay-as-you-go packages, instant bank account, and assistance on-hand post-license registration, all your individual business needs can be met.
Isn’t it time you started your new business journey with Meydan Free Zone?